We are pleased to be able to offer our students and families access to the Naviance Network. Naviance is the leader in college and career planning technology, and is offered by many of the best schools in America. With this, students and their parents/guardians will be able to research colleges, careers, learning styles, and personality traits in order to help students make the best choices for their post-secondary plans. It will also greatly assist students in the college application process. Naviance will allow counselors to access important student information in a quick and secure manner that will allow us to help students in their long-term plans. With Naviance, students will be able to:
- View and edit their personal information.
- View their standardized test scores.
- Keep a running resume of activities, awards, and accomplishments throughout high school. This will prove very valuable once they begin filling out college and scholarship applications their senior year.
- Complete a learning style inventory that will help students, parents, and teachers better understand how each student learns and studies best.
- Complete a personality profile that will analyze strengths and limitations as well as suggest potential careers that may be a good fit for the student.
- Research thousands of careers on a database that is constantly updated with information from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. Many include helpful videos.
- Research colleges. Virtually every college and university in the country is included. Students will have a wealth of information about their colleges at the tips of their fingers.
- See a checklist of tasks to complete in order to ensure that they are on track with their post-high school plans.
- Track their college applications, references, and research scholarships.
We encourage you to register for this free service and explore the possibilities of Naviance. All research and student information is strictly confidential and is not shared in any way. All research is done within the Naviance Network so there is no fear of students being solicited by colleges and universities based off their web use. We are pleased to offer you this incredibly useful and powerful tool. It is our hope that resources such as this will allow school personnel and families to help each of our students find their highest calling. If you have any questions, please contact Tim Caudle at (206) 937-7722 ext. 23 or by email at email@example.com.